From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2008)|
- This is a page about the Basque surname, for information about the Star Wars planet read the following article.
Vizcarra (sometimes spelled as "Viscarra") is a Basque surname which originated in the town of Guernica, Spain. This surname is mostly found in the Basque Country, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia and the Philippines. People with this surname include:
- Joan Vizcarra, Spanish cartoonist
- José Vizcarra, soccer player for the Canalla team in Argentina
- José Antonio Vizcarra, Governor of New Mexico from 1822 to 1823
- Manuel Vizcarra, founder of the city of Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.