From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vizcaya may refer to:
- Biscay, a Basque region and a province of Spain (Vizcaya in Spanish)
- Villa Vizcaya, an Italian Renaissance-style estate in Miami, Florida, United States; now a Museum and Gardens
- Vizcaya (Metrorail station), a rapid transit station in Miami, Florida
- Vizcaya, a Spanish Navy armored cruiser that fought in the Battle of Santiago de Cuba during the Spanish–American War.
- Pierre De Vizcaya (1894–1933), Spanish motor racer
- Nueva Vizcaya, a Philippines province on Luzon Island
- Nueva Vizcaya, New Spain, colonial province in modern Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vizcaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.