Darida with Viktoria Plzeň in 2013
|Full name||Vladimír Darida|
|Date of birth||8 August 1990|
|Place of birth||Sokolov, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2011||→ Sokolov (loan)||13||(5)|
|2011–2012||Czech Republic U21||5||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:50, 22 May 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
On 2 November 2014, he scored a penalty for the only goal of the game away to 1. FC Köln to give the club their first win in their 10th game of the season, moving them out of the direct relegation places.
On 28 May 2012, it was announced that Darida would be included in the Czech squad for the Euro 2012 tournament. He replaced injured defender Daniel Pudil. In the quarter-final match against Portugal (Euro 2012), he earned his second cap, his first in an official tournament, starting in place of the injured Tomáš Rosický. He was substituted after 61 minutes for Jan Rezek and the Czech Republic lost 1–0.
As of 13 July 2014
|2009–10 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||3||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|2010–11 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|2010–11 Czech 2. Liga||FK Baník Sokolov||13||5||0||0||0||0||13||5|
|2011–12 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||22||3||0||0||6||1||28||4|
|2012–13 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||29||6||0||0||16||3||45||9|
|2013–14 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||6||2||0||0||6||1||12||3|
- Delicate, Adam (2 November 2014). "1.FC Köln 0-1 SC Freiburg: Darida secures SCF's first win". Vavel. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Darida brought into Czech squad". ESPN FC. 28 May 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Rostance, Tom (21 June 2012). "Czech Rep. 0-1 Portugal". BBC Sport. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Darida, Vladimir" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- Vladimír Darida international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- Vladimír Darida Czech First League statistics at Fotbal DNES (Czech)
- Vladimír Darida profile at Soccerway