From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
- 1959-1969 Secondary School #133 in Kazan, Russia (finished with a Gold Medal).
- 1969-1976 Student of Department of Chemistry of Kazan State University
- 1975-1979 Graduate Student in the department of phosphoric organic compounds.
- 1979-1998 Worked at the Department of Chemistry of Kazan State University
- 1998—Got professorship in the chair of high-molecular and element organic compounds.
- 2004—Elected to the Academy of Sciences of Tatarstan Republic.
Galkin V.I. Inductive substituent effects IIJ.Phys.Org.Chem,-1999.- V.I 2, N4.- P.283-288