|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Russian Wikipedia. (June 2012)|
Владимир Андреевич Пучков
|Minister of Emergency Situations|
21 May 2012
|Prime Minister||Dmitry Medvedev|
|Preceded by||Sergey Shoigu|
January 1, 1959 |
Novinka, Volgograd Oblast, Russian SFSR
|Political party||Communist Party of the Soviet Union (Before 1991)
|Alma mater||High Military Engineering Command School|
Vladimir Andreyevich Puchkov (Russian: Владимир Андреевич Пучков) (born January 1, 1959, in Novinka at Volgograd Oblast) is a Russian political figure who is the Minister of Emergency Situations since May 2012.
He holds the military rank of General Lieutenant.
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (December 2012)|
- 1979 — graduated from Tyumen High Military Engineering Command School (Тюменское высшее военно-инженерное командное училище)
- 1988 — attended The Kuybishev Military Engineering Academy (Военно-инженерную академию им. В. В. Куйбышева). Which he graduated in 1991 with specialty in Command Staff of Civil Defense.
- 2000 — graduated from the Russian Academy for State Service under the President of Russia, with specialty as Manager for Municipal Management.
- 1979-1983 — Served in the Engineering Troops in Far East Military District of the Soviet Army.
- 1983-1986 — Instarshy Officer of Civil Defense Command (in Kungur, Perm region).
- 1991-1994 — Teacher of Military courses in Civil Defense affairs.
- 1995-1997 — Head of Science research Management of the All-Russian Institute of Science Research for Civil Defense and Emergencies Situations.
- 1997-1999 — Deputy of Head Department for Activities of Population and Territory Protection of the Ministry for Emergencies Situations (МЧС России).
- 1999-2003 — Deputy Head Department of Civil Defense.
- 2003-2004 — Head Department of Civil Defense.
- 2004-2006 — Director for Civil Defense Department of the Emergencies Ministry.
- 2006-2007 — Head of North-West Regional Center of the Emergencies Control Ministry.
- 2007-2012 — State Secretary - Deputy Minister for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters.
- Since 2012 — Minister for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters.
Personal life 
He is married and has three sons and a daughter.
- Medal "200 Years of the Ministry of Defence" (Ministry of Defence)
- Awards of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of Russia
- Order of Friendship
- Order for Personal Courage
- Order of Courage
- Interview (in Russian)
|Minister of Emergency Situations