Vogue (Ayumi Hamasaki song)
|Single by Ayumi Hamasaki|
|from the album Duty|
|Released||April 26, 2000|
|Format||JPN CD Single
USA Digital Single 
|Writer(s)||Ayumi Hamasaki (lyrics)
Kazuhito Kikuchi (music)
|Ayumi Hamasaki singles chronology|
"Vogue" is the fourteenth single released by Ayumi Hamasaki on April 26, 2000. It was Hamasaki's first song to feature on her first Kose Visee commercial. Although it did not reach the #1 position on the Oricon charts, the single was very successful, selling over 350,000 copies in its first week and over 760,000 copies to date. It also featured a B-side, rare for Hamasaki in those days.
The music video for vogue was directed by Takeishi Wataru. It's the first part of the "vogue/Far away/SEASONS" trilogy PV. The vogue part shows two children in a post-apocalyptic world finding a sketchbook buried underground. The sketches show Hamasaki singing the song.
- "Vogue" (Hal'S Mix 2000)
- "Too Late" (Soul Solution Remix -Extended Vox-)
- "Vogue" (Dub's mellowtech Remix)
- "Vogue" (Groove That Soul Mix)
- "Vogue" (400Bpm Fatback Mix)
- "Whatever" (FPM's Winter Bossa)
- "Vogue" (Pandart Sasanooha Mix)
- "Vogue" (Instrumental)
- "Ever Free"
- The song "Ever Free" only appeared on the Vogue single, not appearing on any of her albums.
Oricon Sales Chart (Japan)
|Release||Chart||Peak Position||First Week Sales||Sales Total||Chart Run|
|April 26, 2000||Oricon Daily Singles Chart||1|
|Oricon Weekly Singles Chart||3||351,740||767,660||17|
|Oricon Yearly Singles Chart||23|
- Total Sales : 767,660 (Japan)
- RIAJ certification: 3x Platinum
- October 2, 2000 - SMAPxSMAP - Vogue
- December 2, 2000 - Digital Dream Live - Vogue
- December 30, 2000 - Countdown TV - Vogue
- December 31, 2000 - Japan Record Awards - Vogue
- "iTunes - Music - Ayumi Hamasaki". Phobos.apple.com. 1978-10-02. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- vogue information at Avex Network.
- vogue information at Oricon.
- Full lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics
|This 2000s Japanese single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|