VoicePulse is a New Jersey-based American communications company that uses its VoIP network to deliver phone service to residential and business consumers.
VoicePulse was founded in North Brunswick, New Jersey in April 2003 by Ravi Sakaria.
- Kaven, Oliver (01.12.05). "VoicePulse". PC Magazine. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Randall, Neil (Nov 1, 2004). "VoicePulse: lack of 911 support weakens solid VoIP service". Computer Shopper. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Kaven, Oliver (2004-08-03). "Voicepulse". eweek. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- McEvoy, Aoife (Mar 8, 2005). "Net Phone Zone: The Hidden Costs of Cheap Phone Service. One of the sweetest things about an Internet phone is the cost. But there's more to most calling plans than meets the eye". PC World. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- McKay, Martha (18 Feb 2005). "Poll sees big year for Internet phone technology". The Record (Hackensack, New Jersey) (via Knight-Ridder/Tribune Business News). Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Broida, Rick (REVIEW DATE: 09.19.07). "Broadband Phone Services Grow Up - VoicePulse - Reviews by PC Magazine". PC Magazine. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Ellison, Craig; Oliver Kaven (REVIEW DATE: 08.03.04). "VoIP: Finally Worth a Look - Voicepulse - Reviews by PC Magazine". PC Magazine. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- "VoicePulse Conferencing and telephony reviews - CNET Reviews". CNET via the New York Times. Reviewed: 7/2/04. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Pogue, David (April 8, 2004). "STATE OF THE ART; Cut-Rate Calling, By Way of the Net". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Wade, Will (December 18, 2003). "The Competitors; A Game of Phone Catch-Up on the Net". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-07-17.