From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Voice box could mean:
- The larynx (plural larynges), colloquially known as the voice box, an organ in the neck of mammals involved in protection of the trachea and sound production
- A talk box, a musical sound effects device that allows a musician to modify the sound of a musical instrument by changing the shape of the mouth
- A mechanical larynx, used by people who have lost their voicebox due to disease or smoking-associated ailments
- VoiceBox Technologies, a company focused on speech recognition, and voice search
- VoiceBox, a public radio program about vocal music hosted by Chloe Veltman and aired on KALW
- A unit or device that records someones voice and can be played back at a later point.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.