From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up volcano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A volcano is a geological landform usually generated by the eruption through a vent in a planet's surface of magma.
Volcano may also refer to:
- Volcano Island, Philippines
- Volcano Islands, Japan, a part of Bonin Islands
- Vulcano island, Italy, north of Sicily
- Volcano, California, United States
- Bath, California, United States, once known as Volcano
- Mundo, California, United States, once known as Volcano
- Volcano, Hawaii, United States
- Volcano, West Virginia
- The Volcano (British Columbia), a cinder cone in northwestern British Columbia, Canada
- Volcano Mountain, volcano in central Yukon, Canada
- Volcano Vent, volcano in British Columbia.
 Film and television
- Volcano (1950 film), an Italian film starring Anna Magnani
- Volcano (1997 film), an action drama film starring Tommy Lee Jones
- Volcano (2011 film), an Icelandic film
- "Volcano" (South Park), an episode of the television series South Park
- Volcano: An Inquiry Into the Life and Death of Malcolm Lowry, a documentary film
- "Volcano", eighth episode of the 1966 Doctor Who serial The Daleks' Master Plan
- Volcano Entertainment, record label
- Volcano (supergroup), a punk/country supergroup from the United States
- Volcano!, an experimental band from Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Volcano, I'm Still Excited!!, American rock band
- Volcano (Edie Brickell album), a 2003 album by Edie Brickell including the song "Volcano"
- Volcano (Jimmy Buffett album), a 1979 album by Jimmy Buffett including the song "Volcano"
- Volcano (Satyricon album), a 2002 album by Satyricon
- Volcano (Volcano album), a 2004 album by Volcano, a punk/country supergroup from the United States
- Volcano (Gatsbys American Dream album), a 2005 album by Gatsbys American Dream
- "Volcano", a song by Bell X1 on their album Neither Am I; covered by Damien Rice
- "Volcano," a song from the album Volcano by Edie Brickell
- "Volcano" (Jimmy Buffett song), a single and song from the album Volcano by Jimmy Buffett
- "Volcano" (The Presidents of the United States of America song), a song from the album II by The Presidents of the United States of America
- "Volcano", a song from the eponymous album by the ska/punk/country supergroup Volcano
- "Volcano", a song from the album Modern Guilt by Beck
- "Volcano", a song by Red Plastic Bag
- "Volcano", a song from Dethalbum II by metal band Dethklok
- "Volcano", a song by Swans from their album Soundtracks for the Blind
- "Volcano", a song by The Band from their album Cahoots
- "Volcano," a song by Damien Rice from his album O
- Lesley Vainikolo, nicknamed Volcano, rugby player
- Volcano, The Blast Coaster, launched roller coaster at Kings Dominion
- Volcano (1854–1877), one of the four South Devon Railway Tornado class steam locomotives
- Volcano! (gamebook), sixty-fourth book in the original Choose Your Own Adventure series
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.