From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Volodymyr Ariev is a Ukrainian journalist, author of the project "Restricted Area", People's Deputy of Ukraine of the 6th, 7th and 8th convocation, member of delegation in Parliament Assembly of Council of Europe.
- 1992, Nature and Science college in Kyiv
- 1998, Institute for Journalism affiliated with Kyiv National University
- 1994, student of BBC World Service school, Kyiv
- February 1993 - October 1994, assistant reporter, stringer of Ukrainian and Russian BBC services, (Kyiv)
- October 1994 - January 1996, special correspondent, host of "Vikna-novyny" news program, "Internews"
- January 1996 - May 1996, special correspondent, information agency "Vikna"
- May - November 1996, host of the news block in "Good Morning Ukraine!", UT-1 channel
- November 1996 - September 2003, special correspondent, Information and Analytical service, TV channel Inter
- 2002, journalist, TSN-news (TELEVISION SERVICE OF NEWS - TSN), 1+1 TV channel
- March 2003 - March 2004, independent journalist and author of the program "Non-province"(STB), freelance writer at weekly "Zerkalo Nedeli" ("Mirror Weekly"); special correspondent at JSC Television Information Agency "Profi TV"
- March 2004 - December 2005, - Director and author of the program "Closed Zone", "Channel 5"
- 2007 - 5 Kanal stopped collaboration with Volodymyr Ariev producer center due to he ran for People's Deputy.
- Awardee of V.Marchenko Prize for the best media coverage of the human rights theme (2004)
- Awardee of О. Krivenko Prize "For progress in journalism" (2005)
- Winner of the national prize "TV-triumph" (2005, 2006)
- (Russian) Short bio, LIGA