From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up volume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volume is the amount of space an object occupies.
Volume may also refer to:
- Volume (thermodynamics)
- Volume (in acoustics), related to:
- Volume (compression), a computer file that has been compressed and split into different parts
- Volume (computing), a storage area with a single filesystem, typically resident on a single partition of a hard disk
- Volume (video game), a 2015 video game by Mike Bithell
- Volume, a synonym for quantity
- Volume (bibliography), a physical book (in codex format); also a bibliographic identifier for a sequence of periodicals
- Volume (finance), the number of shares or contracts traded in a security or an entire market during a given period of time
- Volume (magazine), a 1990s UK music magazine
- Volume! The French journal of popular music studies, an academic journal
- The Volumes, a 1960s American musical group
- Volumes an American progressive metalcore band
- Volumography the science, art and practice of creating a Three-dimensional space images
- "Twenty volumes", a non-scientific description of the concentration of a solution of hydrogen peroxide
- Volume form, used in mathematics
- Volume One (disambiguation)
- Volume Two (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.