Voronezh International Airport
|Voronezh International Airport Chertovitskoye
Международный аэропорт Воронеж-Чертовицкое
|IATA: VOZ – ICAO: UUOO
|Owner||FK Aksioma 51%|
|Operator||JSC "Air Company "Voronezhavia|
|Serves||Voronezh, Lipetsk, Kursk, Tambov|
|Hub for||* Polet Airlines
|Elevation AMSL||515 ft / 157 m|
|Number of passengers||355 000|
|Airport phone +7 (473)||255-54-89|
Voronezh-Chertovitskoye International Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт Воронеж) (IATA: VOZ, ICAO: UUOO) (also recorded as Chertovitskoye Airport) is an airport in Russia located 11 km north of Voronezh. Serves the city of Voronezh, Lipetsk, Tambov, Oryol, Belgorod, Kursk regions.
Airlines and destinations
Thessaloniki (begins 4 July 2014)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airport Voronezh.|
- (Russian) Voronezh International Airport official website
- Airport information for UUOO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UUOO at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for UUOO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for VOZ at Aviation Safety Network
- International airport Voronezh (Chertovitskoye)
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|