Voronezh International Airport
|Voronezh-Chertovitskoye International Airport
Международный аэропорт Воронеж-Чертовицкое
|Owner||FK Aksioma 51%|
|Serves||Voronezh, Lipetsk, Kursk, Tambov|
|Elevation AMSL||515 ft / 157 m|
Voronezh-Chertovitskoye International Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт Воронеж) (IATA: VOZ, ICAO: UUOO) (also recorded as Chertovitskoye Airport) is an airport in Russia located 11 km north of Voronezh. Serves the city of Voronezh, Lipetsk, Tambov, Oryol, Belgorod, Kursk regions.
Airlines and destinations
|Aeroflot||Moscow-Sheremeyevo (begins 25 March 2015)|
|RusLine||Krasnodar, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow-Domodedovo, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg
Seasonal: Simferopol, Sochi
- "S7 Airlines launches flights to Voronezh". s7.ru. S7 Airlines. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airport Voronezh.|
- (Russian) Voronezh International Airport official website
- Airport information for UUOO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UUOO at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for UUOO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for VOZ at Aviation Safety Network
- International airport Voronezh (Chertovitskoye)
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|