From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Voroshilov may refer to:
- Voroshilov, former name of Ussuriysk, Primorsky Krai, Russia
- Kliment Voroshilov tank, a Soviet tank series
- Soviet cruiser Voroshilov, a Kirov class cruiser
- Kliment Voroshilov (1881–1969), Marshal of the Soviet Union
- Viktor Voroshilov, Soviet footballer
- Vladimir Voroshilov (1930—2001), Russian TV personality
See also: Voroshilovsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.