|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2008)|
VoxForge was set up to collect transcribed speech to create a free GPL speech corpus for use with open source speech recognition engines. The speech audio files will be 'compiled' into acoustic models for use with open source speech recognition engines such as Julius, ISIP, and Sphinx and HTK (note: HTK has distribution restrictions).
- Deep learning for spoken language identification
- VOXFORGE.ORG FREE SPEECH CORPUS (Google translate)
- Tools for Collecting Speech Corpora via Mechanical-Turk
- An Integrated Approach to Robust Speech Recognition for a Command and Control Application on the Motorcycle
- VoxForge.org - project home page