From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vulgar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulgar means "common" or "pertaining to ordinary people", and can refer to:
- Vulgar or common language, the vernacular speech of a region or a people
- Vulgar Latin, common Latin as distinguished from literary or Classical Latin
- Vulgarism, an instance of non-standard or non-elite usage in a language, not to be confused with "vulgarity" as a synonym for "obscenity" or "profanity"
- A vulgar fraction in mathematics, one written in the common way and not as a decimal fraction
- Vulgar (film), a 2000 American film
- Vulgar (album), a 2003 album by Japanese band Dir en grey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.