From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vulnerable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulnerable may refer to:
- Vulnerable (Tricky album), 2003
- Vulnerable (Marvin Gaye album), 1997
- Vulnerable (The Used album), 2012
- "Vulnerable" (song), a 1994 song by Roxette
- "Vulnerable", a song by the Pet Shop Boys from the album Yes
- "Vulnerable", a song sung by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron written by Antonina Armato.
- Vulnerable species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulnerable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.