From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vyborg is a town in Leningrad Oblast, Russia.
Vyborg may also refer to:
- Vyborg railway station, a railway station in Vyborg, Leningrad Oblast, Russia
- Vyborg, former name of the Finnish coastal defence ship Väinämöinen
- Vyborg HVDC scheme, a system of electricity transmission
- Vyborg (airline), a former airline based in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Vyborgsky (disambiguation)
- Viborg, Denmark, a town in Denmark
- Viborg County, former county in Denmark
- Viapori, Finnish name of the Suomenlinna castle before independence from Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.