Wädenswil railway station
A Südostbahn train on line S13 in Wädenswil station
|Elevation||408 m (1,339 ft)|
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
|Operated by||Swiss Federal Railways
|Line(s)||Lake Zurich left bank line
Location within Switzerland
Wädenswil is a railway station in Switzerland, situated near to the banks of Lake Zurich in the municipality of Wädenswil in the canton of Zurich. It is located on the Lake Zurich left bank railway line, and is the junction station for the Südostbahn's Wädenswil to Einsiedeln line.
The station is served on the lakeside line by an hourly long-distance service, generally an InterRegio service between Basel and Chur, but sometimes a EuroCity between Hamburg or Brussels and Chur. It is also served by Zurich S-Bahn services S2, S8 and S25 on the lakeside line, and is the terminus of the S13 on the Wädenswil to Einsiedeln line.
- Media related to Bahnhof Wädenswil at Wikimedia Commons
- Wädenswil railway station on SBB-CFF-FFS web site
- map.geo.admin.ch (Map). Swiss Confederation. Retrieved 2011-11-23.
- Eisenbahnatlas Schweiz. Verlag Schweers + Wall GmbH. 2012. pp. 12–13. ISBN 978-3-89494-130-7.
- "S-Bahn trains, buses and boats" (PDF). ZVV. Retrieved 2014-08-06.
- "Zürich–Thalwil–Ziegelbrücke" (PDF). Bundesamt für Verkehr. Retrieved 2014-08-07.
|This article about a railway station in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|