From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Württemberg or Württemberger may refer to:
- Mount Württemberg (about 400m high) at City of Stuttgart - with Mausoleum of the Württembergians Kings
- The County of Württemberg (1083–1495), a county of the Holy Roman Empire
- The Duchy of Württemberg (1495–1803), a duchy of the Holy Roman Empire
- The Electorate of Württemberg (1803–1806), an electorate of the Holy Roman Empire
- The Kingdom of Württemberg (1806–1918), a kingdom of the Confederation of the Rhine and the German Confederation, that later became part of the German Empire
- The Free People's State of Württemberg (1918–1945), part of the Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany
- The Württemberger, a breed of horse
- The Württemberger or Merinolandschaf, a breed of sheep
- The Württemberg (wine region)
- List of rulers of Württemberg, the former ruling House of Württemberg (kingdom abolished 1918)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Württemberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.