From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from W.E)
|Look up WE, we, or wee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
We is the nominative case of the first-person plural pronoun in the English language.
We or wee may also refer to:
- Majestic plural, or the Royal "We"
- We (novel), a novel by Yevgeny Zamyatin
- We (rat snake), an albino two-headed rat snake
- WE tv, a U.S. television network
- WE TV, an Indian television network
- Wé, a town in the Loyalty Islands Province, New Caledonia
- Wè language, a language of Côte d'Ivoire
- We (kana), an obsolete Japanese character
- WE (clothing), a Dutch clothing brand
- We™, an illbient music group
- We (film), a film about the words of Indian author/activist Arundhati Roy
- W.E., a 2011 motion picture directed by Madonna
- We, a unit for the electrical Watt
- "We", a song by Joy Williams from Genesis (Joy Williams album)
- We (band), a Norwegian rock band
- WESC, Swedish clothing brand often known as "We"
- WE (2011 film), film starring Lee Beom-soo
- Wee1, nuclear protein
- Wee Meng Chee, Malaysian Chinese singer
- Sharon Wee
- Wee Kim Wee
- All pages with titles containing "Wee"
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive, or the WEEE Directive
- Western equine encephalitis virus
- Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway (1990)
- Winning Eleven, soccer video game
- Witches of East End can be abbreviated WEE or WoEE
- Wood Elves (Warhammer)
- World energy, the total worldwide energy available for consumption
- Wii (pronounced "we"), Nintendo's fifth video game console
- Oui (disambiguation), the French word for yes that is pronounced similarly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.