From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WAG)
|Look up wag or WAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wag may refer to:
- Wag, a highland district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- Wag Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Wag's, an American restaurant chain
- Charles R. Harding (c. 1866-?), English professional sculler (rower) nicknamed "Wag"
- Charlie Keetley (1906-1979), English footballer nicknamed "Wag"
- Wag, slang for truancy in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
WAG may refer to:
- A shorter form of SWAG, an acronym for "Wild-Ass Guess"
- WAGs, an acronym for "wives and girlfriends" of sportsmen, particularly footballers
- WAGS (AM), a radio station in Bishopville, South Carolina, US
- WAG, IATA code for Wanganui Airport, New Zealand
- WAG, NYSE symbol for Walgreens, an American drugstore chain
- WAG, reporting mark for Wellsville, Addison and Galeton Railroad, in New York and Pennsylvania, US
- ISO 639-3 code for the Taupota language of Papua New Guinea
- Winnipeg Art Gallery, in Manitoba, Canada
- Welsh Assembly Government
- West Asian Games
- Women's artistic gymnastics
- World Air Games
- Fred Waghorne (1866–1956), ice hockey referee and organizer in Canada nicknamed "Old Wag", member of the Hockey and Canadian Lacrosse Halls of Fame
- Leon Wagner (1934-2004), Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Daddy Wags"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.