From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WAP or wap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Wireless access point, a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network
- Wireless Application Protocol, a technical standard for accessing information over a mobile wireless network
- Weak anthropic principle, in astrophysics and cosmology
- Weatherization Assistance Program, for US energy costs
- Western Australian Party, a political party in 1906
- Women Against Pornography, an American radical feminist activist group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.