|Branding||WBBJ CBS 7 &
7 Eyewitness News
|Slogan||CBS for West Tennessee & West Tennessee's News Channel|
|Channels||Digital: WBBJ-DT 43.3 (UHF)
Virtual: 7.3 (PSIP)
(Tennessee Broadcasting Partners)
|Call letters' meaning||see WBBJ|
|Former affiliations||Doppler weather radar & NOAA Weather Radio|
|Transmitter power||1,000 kW (digital)|
|Height||302 m (digital)|
|Facility ID||65204 (digital)|
WBBJ-DT3 is the primary CBS and secondary Me-TV affiliated digital subchannel of ABC affiliate WBBJ-TV for Western Tennessee that is owned by Bahakel Communications. Over-the-air, it can be seen on 7.3. WBBJ-DT3 can also be seen on Jackson Energy Authority Broadband channel 8 and Charter channel 16. An HD feed is carried only on Jackson Energy channel 200.
Before CBS began broadcasting on the subchannel, viewers could watch the network on cable and over-the-air (in some cases) from WREG-TV in Memphis. WBBJ-DT3 added CBS on January 1, 2012 bringing the network back to the market since the main feed switched to ABC back in January 1967. Until the change, the station aired as a 24-hour live feed of NOAA's National Weather Service Doppler weather radar with audio from NOAA Weather Radio. It is possible but not a guarantee that the station will be available in high definition over-the-air and through area cable providers. There is no syndicated programming on this sub channel because Me-TV takes up the entire broadcast schedule outside CBS shows.     
There are local broadcast offerings on WBBJ-DT3 through simulcasts with the main channel and newscasts in additional time slots. It offers new local newscasts seen exclusively on this service weekdays at noon for thirty minutes as well as weeknights at 5:30 and 6:30. As a result, CBS Evening News airs tape-delayed weeknights at 6 which is a half-hour later than most affiliates in the Central Time Zone. 
- Joe Sullivan - weekday mornings (5:30-7:00 a.m.); also reporter
- Tom Britt - weekdays at noon
- Brad Douglass - weeknights at 5:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- Keli McAlister - weeknights at 6:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- Emily Cassulo - Saturday mornings (6:00-7:00 a.m.) and Saturdays at 6:00, Sundays at 5:30 and weekends at 10:00 p.m.; also reporter
7 Eyewitness News Storm Team Meteorologists
- Tom Meiners - weeknights at 5:30, 6:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- Gary Pickens - weekday mornings (5:30-7:00 a.m.) and weekdays at noon
- Eddie Holmes - Saturday mornings (6:00-7:00 a.m.)
- Erik Taylor - Saturdays at 6:00, Sundays at 5:30 and weekends at 10:00 p.m.; also news reporter
- Greg Hammond - weeknights at 6:30 and 10:00 p.m.; also sports reporter
- Adam Wells - Saturdays at 6:00, Sundays at 5:30 and weekends at 10:00 p.m.; also sports reporter
- Gil Hollingsworth - Chief Photographer
- Emily Cassulo - fill-in news anchor
- Casey Palmer - videojournalist
- Ryan Cleek - videojournalist
- Megan Pinkley
- Empriss Campbell
- Where to watch Me-TV: WBBJ
- Knox, Merrill (November 7, 2011). "Jackson, TN Will Get CBS Affiliate In January 2012". TVSpy. Retrieved November 8, 2011.
- Malone, Michael (November 7, 2011). "CBS Coming to Jackson, Tenn.". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved November 8, 2011.