|City of license||St. Simons Island, Georgia|
|Broadcast area||Brunswick area|
|First air date||1989-12-04 (as WPFI)|
|Former callsigns||WPFI (1989-1991)
|Owner||Qantum Communications Corporation
(sale to Clear Channel Communications pending)
(Qantum of Brunswick License Company, LLC)
|Sister stations||WHFX, WGIG, WMOG, WQGA, WYNR|
WBGA (92.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Urban Contemporary format. Licensed to St. Simons Island, Georgia, USA, the station serves the Brunswick area. The station is currently owned by Qantum Communications Corporation, through subsidiary Qantum of Brunswick License Company, LLC.
On May 15, 2014, Qantum Communications announced that it would sell its 29 stations, including WBGA, to Clear Channel Communications for WALK AM-FM in Patchogue, New York as part of the sale of the WALK stations to Connoisseur Media.
- "WBGA Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WBGA Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Venta, Lance (May 15, 2014). "Qantum Sells To Clear Channel; Connoisseur Expands In Long Island". RadioInsight. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WBGA
- Radio-Locator information on WBGA
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WBGA
|This article about a radio station in the state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|