- For the New York radio station formerly known as WBKK, see WEXT
- For the airport in Malaysia with the ICAO code WBKK, see Kota Kinabalu International Airport
|City of license||Wilton, Minnesota|
|Broadcast area||Bemidji, Minnesota|
|First air date||October 2012|
|Power||10,000 watts (day)
750 watts (night)
|Transmitter coordinates||Coordinates: (day)
|Affiliations||CBS Radio Network|
|Owner||De La Hunt Broadcasting
(Edward De la Hunt, Sr.)
|Sister stations||KPRM, KDKK, KXKK, KKWB|
WBKK (820 AM) is a radio station licensed to Wilton, Minnesota, but serves the Bemidji market area. The station is owned by De La Hunt Broadcasting of Park Rapids, Minnesota and licensed to Edward De la Hunt, Sr.
It debuted in October 2012, with a mostly news and talk format. The station airs CBS Radio News, local news and weather reports. Syndicated talk shows, including Laura Ingraham, The Common Sense Club (radio talk show from Fargo, North Dakota), and Jason Lewis are weekday features. Locally-originated Oldies are broadcast on the weekends.
The studios are in downtown Bemidji at 4th & Beltrami, sharing the same location with sister station KKWB-FM. It's 10,000 watt transmitter and towers are located south of Bemidji, on Trout Haven Road, near Lake Plantagenet. It also is rebroadcast on local translator K276EP (FM 103.1), which is on Roosevelt Road, east of town.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- De La Hunt Broadcasting
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WBKK
- Radio-Locator Information on WBKK
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WBKK
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|