|City of license||LeRoy, Illinois|
|Broadcast area||Bloomington-Normal, Illinois|
|Slogan||"Continuous Country Favorites"|
|Frequency||104.1 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|HAAT||100 meters (328 feet)|
|Former callsigns||WMLA-FM (1985-1990)
(Cumulus Licensing LLC)
|Sister stations||WBNQ, WJBC, WJEZ, WJBC-FM|
WBWN (104.1 FM, "B104") is a radio station licensed to the community of LeRoy, Illinois, and serving the greater Bloomington, Illinois, area. The station is owned by Cumulus Media. It airs a Country music format.
The station was the lone country music station in the Bloomington area until the 2007 flipping of WIBL to a country format.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Cumulus, Townsquare Swap Involves 65 Stations, 13 Markets, $116 Million Cash" from All Access (April 30, 2012)
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- WBWN official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WBWN
- Radio-Locator information on WBWN
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for WBWN
|This article about a radio station in Illinois is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|