From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WC or wc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WC commonly refers to a water closet (flush toilet), a Western commode (a toilet with a Western bowl design), or to a room containing a flush toilet.
WC may also refer to:
- wc (Unix), a Unix utility used for counting words and lines in a file
- Write-combining, a computing performance method of combining multiple memory writes before sending them
- Writing Commons
- Wisconsin Central Ltd., a railroad subsidiary of the Canadian National Railway
- Weather Central, a provider of broadcast and interactive web weather solutions
- Working capital, a financial metric
- Isleña Airlines (IATA code), an airline based in La Ceiba, Honduras
- W.C. (film), an Irish feature film set
- WC (band), a Polish punk rock band
- WC (rapper), a rapper from Los Angeles, California
- Wild Card (sports), a tournament or playoff berth awarded to an individual or team that has not qualified through normal play.
- WC postcode area, a group of postcode districts in central London, England
- West Covina, a city in Southern California
- Allis-Chalmers Model WC, a row crop tractor
- The chemical formula for tungsten carbide, a high-boiling-point metallic alloy
- Weil–Châtelet group in mathematics
- Water cooler, a device that cools and dispenses water.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.