From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WC or wc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WC commonly refers to a water closet (flush toilet), a Western commode (a toilet with a Western bowl design), or to a room containing a flush toilet.
WC may also refer to:
- wc (Unix), a Unix utility used for counting words and lines in a file
- Write-combining, a computing performance method of combining multiple memory writes before sending them
- Writing Commons
Industry and technology
- Wisconsin Central Ltd., a railroad subsidiary of the Canadian National Railway
- Weather Central, a provider of broadcast and interactive web weather solutions
- Allis-Chalmers Model WC, a row crop tractor
- Water cooler, a device that cools and dispenses water.
- Dodge WC series, a range of light military trucks produced by Dodge during World War II.
- W.C. (film), an Irish feature film set
- WC (band), a Polish punk rock band
- WC (rapper), a rapper from Los Angeles, California
- Wild Card (sports), a tournament or playoff berth awarded to an individual or team that has not qualified through normal play.
- WC postcode area, a group of postcode districts in central London, England
- West Covina, a city in Southern California
- The chemical formula for tungsten carbide, a high-boiling-point metallic compound
- Wall cloud, a lowered area of a thunderstorm at the updraft-downdraft interchange where tornadoes may form
- Weil–Châtelet group in mathematics
- Working capital, a financial metric
- Isleña Airlines (IATA code), an airline based in La Ceiba, Honduras
- Wellington College, a LGBT friendly school based in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Wikimedia Commons
- World Cup, a type of global sporting competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.