|City of license||West Point, Georgia|
(Qantum of Auburn License Company, LLC)
|Sister stations||WKKR, WMXA, WPLV, WTLM, WZMG|
WCJM-FM (100.9 FM, "The Bull") is a radio station licensed to serve West Point, Georgia, USA. The station is owned by Qantum Communications and the license is held by Qantum of Auburn License Company, LLC.
In August 1998, Fuller Broadcasting Company, Inc., reached an agreement to sell this station to Root Communications License Company, L.P., as part of a five-station deal.
In March 2003, Root Communications License Company, L.P., reached an agreement to sell this station to Qantum Communications subsidiary Qantum of Auburn License Company, LLC, as part of a 26 station deal valued at $82.2 million. The deal was approved by the FCC on April 30, 2003, and the transaction was consummated on July 2, 2003.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Brumley, Cecil G. (August 5, 1998). "Root Communications buying five more stations". Daytona Beach News-Journal. p. 12A.
- "Changing Hands - 3/17/2003". Broadcasting & Cable. March 17, 2003.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-20030307ACE)". FCC Media Bureau. July 2, 2003.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCJM
- Radio-Locator information on WCJM
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCJM
|This article about a radio station in the state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|