|City of license||Pine City, Minnesota|
|Broadcast area||East Central Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin|
|Branding||Cool Country 100.9 FM|
|HAAT||84 meters (276 feet)|
|Owner||Red Rock Radio Corp.|
|Sister stations||WCMP (AM)|
In July 2001, Quarnstrom Media Group LLC (Alan R. Quarnstrom, president) agreed to purchase WCMP and WCMP-FM from Pine City Broadcasting Co. Inc., for a reported sale price of $1.25 million. The deal was approved by the FCC on August 23, 2001, and the deal was consummated on September 4, 2001.
In June 2007, Red Rock Radio Corp. (Romeo "Ro" Grignon, president) reached an agreement to purchase WCMP and WCMP-FM from Alan Quarnstrom for a reported sale price of $1.6 million. The deal was approved by the FCC on July 20, 2007, and the deal was consummated on August 1, 2007.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- Rathburn, Elizabeth A. (2001-08-06). "Changing Hands - 8/6/2001". Broadcasting & Cable.
- "Application Search Details - BAL-20010713AAR". FCC Media Bureau. 2001-09-04.
- "Deals - 06/11/2007". Broadcasting & Cable. 2007-06-11.
- "Application Search Details BAL-20070531AKG". FCC Media Bureau. 2007-08-01.
- WCMP-FM official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCMP
- Radio-Locator information on WCMP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCMP
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|