|City of license||Columbus, Ohio|
|Slogan||"Your Community Radio Station"|
|First air date||June 29, 2007|
|HAAT||40.6 meters (133 feet)|
WCRS-LP is a North American community radio station in the Columbus, Ohio, area. It broadcasts from 3pm-3am seven days a week, sharing the frequency with WCRX-LP, and has an on-line stream available 24/7 at wcrsfm.org. WCRS-LP broadcasts on 102.1 and on translator station W252AY 98.3 FM in most of Franklin County, licensed to Marble Cliff. WCRS is owned by The Neighborhood Network and is affiliated to the Pacifica Radio Network.
The station is a not-for-profit, volunteer, non-commercial community radio station.
Among the programs on WCRS are Democracy Now!, Free Speech Radio News, and English, French, Somali, and Spanish-language public affairs programs.
- June 2007 - WCRS begins operations and returning community radio to Central Ohio.
- August 2008 - FCC approves expansion of hours from 5 daily to 13 daily.
- October 1, 2008 - WCRS begins 13 hours of daily broadcast with a crew of 45 volunteers.
- January 1, 2009 - WCRS begins 24/7 web streaming of both its on-air broadcast and web-only content.
- WCRS Low Power FM Community Radio
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCRS-LP
- Radio-Locator information on WCRS-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCRS
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W252AY