From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Dillon, South Carolina|
|Broadcast area||Florence, South Carolina|
|First air date||May 22, 1946|
|Power||1,000 watts day
380 watts night
|Callsign meaning||W Dillon South Carolina|
|Owner||Qantum Communications Corporation
(sale to Clear Channel Communications pending)
(Qantum of Florence License Company, LLC)
|Sister stations||WDAR-FM, WEGX, WJMX, WJMX-FM, WRZE, WWRK, WZTF|
On May 15, 2014, Qantum Communications announced that it would sell its 29 stations, including WDSC, to Clear Channel Communications for WALK AM-FM in Patchogue, New York as part of the sale of the WALK stations to Connoisseur Media.
- "WDSC Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Paul Woolverton, "WRCQ Owners to Purchase Competitors," The Fayetteville Observer, November 2, 1993.
- "Report No. 24119 Broadcast Applications". FCC. 1997-11-17. Retrieved 2011-11-01.
- "Changing Hands". Broadcasting & Cable. 2003-03-16. Retrieved 2011-10-13.
- "Florence, SC Metro Survey Area Overview". Retrieved 2009-04-14.
- Venta, Lance (May 15, 2014). "Qantum Sells To Clear Channel; Connoisseur Expands In Long Island". RadioInsight. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WDSC
- Radio-Locator Information on WDSC
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WDSC
|This article about a radio station in South Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|