|WEC 34: Faber vs. Pulver|
|Promotion||World Extreme Cagefighting|
|Date||June 1, 2008|
WEC 34: Faber vs. Pulver was a mixed martial arts event held by World Extreme Cagefighting that took place on June 1, 2008 at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California. The main event, announced on WEC 33, was a bout between Jens Pulver and Urijah Faber for the WEC Featherweight Championship. WEC 34 was aired live on Versus. 
This event marked the promotional debut of future WEC & UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo.
Cruz defeated Valencia via unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28).
Aldo defeated Nogueira via TKO (punches) at 3:22 of round two.
Serdyukov defeated Santos via TKO (injury) at 5:00 of round one as Sapo is unable to continue.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Tim McKenzie vs. Jeremy Lang
McKenzie defeated Lang via submission (triangle choke) at 0:40 of round three.
Ribeiro defeated Beebe via split decision (29–28, 29–28, 28–29).
Brown defeated Curran via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
Cerrone defeated Castillo via submission (armbar) at 1:30 of round one. Although preliminary, this fight aired on the live broadcast.
- Lightweight bout: Rob McCullough vs. Kenneth Alexander
McCullough defeated Alexander via split decision (30–27, 30–27, 28–29).
- Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Muñoz vs. Chuck Grigsby
Munoz defeated Grigsby via KO (strikes) at 4:15 of the first round.
Torres defeated Maeda via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of the third round to retain WEC Bantamweight Championship. This bout tied for 'Fight of the Night' honors with Urijah Faber and Jens Pulver.
Faber defeated Pulver via unanimous decision (50–45, 50–44, 50–44) to retain WEC Featherweight Championship. This bout tied for 'Fight of the Night' with Miguel Torres and Yoshiro Maeda.
- Urijah Faber: $44,000 (includes $22,000 win bonus) def. Jens Pulver: $33,000
- Miguel Torres: $28,000 ($14,000 win bonus) def. Yoshiro Maeda: $6,000
- Mark Munoz: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Chuck Grigsby: $3,000
- Rob McCullough: $32,000 ($16,000 win bonus) def. Kenneth Alexander: $3,000
- Donald Cerrone: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus) def. Danny Castillo: $3,000
- Mike Brown: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus) def. Jeff Curran: $10,000
- Will Ribeiro: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus) def. Chase Beebe: $7,000
- Tim McKenzie: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Jeremy Lang: $4,000
- Alex Serdyukov: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus) def. Luis Sapo: $3,000
- Jose Aldo: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus) def. Alexandre Franca Nogueira: $8,000
- Dominick Cruz: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus) def. Charlie Valencia: $7,000
- Mendoza, Ricardo (2008-06-01). "WEC 34: HOMETOWN HERO FABER EDGES OUT PULVER". MMA Weekly.com. Retrieved 2008-06-01.[dead link]
- WEC 34: JUNE 1 IN CALIFORNIA – MMA WEEKLY – Mixed Martial Arts & UFC News, Photos, Rankings & more
- Five Ounces of Pain | Brock Lesnar to fight in August; Faber vs. Pulver for free this summer
- "Castillo replaces Crunkilton at WEC 34". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved May 28, 2008.
- "Lang Replaces Schambari Against McKenzie". mmaontap.com. Retrieved May 28, 2008.
- "WEC 34 fighters salaries: Faber, Pulver and McCullough top earners". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved June 2, 2008.