|WEC 35: Condit vs. Miura|
|Promotion||World Extreme Cagefighting|
|Date||August 3, 2008|
|Venue||Hard Rock Hotel and Casino|
WEC 35: Condit vs. Miura was a mixed martial arts event held by World Extreme Cagefighting that took place on August 3, 2008 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada. The event drew an estimated 423,000 viewers on Versus. The event featured 3 title fights, the last time a Zuffa, LLC promoted MMA card featured more than two title fights on the same card.
A featherweight bout between Cub Swanson and Hiroyuki Takaya was originally scheduled for this event, but Swanson pulled out due to a broken hand. Promotional newcomer LC Davis had verbally agreed to replace Swanson, but Takaya did not approve the new matchup, and the bout was removed from the card. The Swanson/Takaya bout was rescheduled for WEC 37 in December 2008, where Swanson won by unanimous decision.
Jorgensen defeated Osawa via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Lightweight bout: Mike Budnik vs. Greg McIntyre
Budnik defeated McIntyre via submission (triangle choke) at 3:21 of round 3.
- Lightweight bout: Shane Roller vs. Todd Moore
Roller defeated Moore via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:00 of round 1.
Grispi defeated Miller by TKO (strikes) at 0:50 of round 1. This bout aired on the live broadcast after the Stann vs. Cantwell bout.
- Welterweight bout: Blas Avena vs. Dave Terrel
Avena defeated Terrel via TKO (strikes) at 1:07 of round 1.
Larson defeated Prater via TKO (punches) at 0:37 of round 1. This bout aired on the live broadcast after the Hicks vs. Varner bout.
Bowles defeated Page via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:30 of round 1.
Varner defeated Hicks via TKO (punches) at 2:08 of round 1 to retain the WEC Lightweight Championship.
Cantwell defeated Stann via TKO (punches) at 4:01 of round 2 to become the new WEC Light Heavyweight Champion.
Condit defeated Miura via TKO (strikes) at 4:43 of round 4 to retain the WEC Welterweight Championship.
Fighters were awarded $7,500 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Carlos Condit vs. Hiromitsu Miura
- Knockout of the Night: Brock Larson
- Submission of the Night: Brian Bowles
- Carlos Condit: $44,000 (includes $22,000 win bonus) def. Hiromitsu Miura: $5,000
- Steve Cantwell: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus) def. Brian Stann: $11,000
- Jamie Varner: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Marcus Hicks: $16,000
- Brian Bowles: $8,000 ($4,000 win bonus) def. Damacio Page: $6,000
- Josh Grispi: $8,000 ($4,000 win bonus) def. Micah Miller: $5,000
- Brock Larson: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Carlo Prater: $7,000
- Blas Avena: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Dave Terrel: $3,000
- Shane Roller: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Todd Moore: $4,000
- Mike Budnik: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus) def. Greg McIntyre: $2,000
- Scott Jorgensen: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus) def. Kenji Osawa: $5,000
- "WEC 35 Payroll Released". bloodyelbow. Retrieved August 4, 2008.
- "WEC 35 Payroll Released". bloodyelbow.com. Retrieved August 4, 2008.