From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City of license||Vega Baja, Puerto Rico|
|Broadcast area||Puerto Rico area|
|Branding||Faro de Santidad|
|Owner||A Radio Company, Inc., debtor-in-possession
(Pedro de Jesus)
WEGA (1350 AM) is a radio station licensed to Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, USA, the station serves the Puerto Rico area. WEGA is off the air. WEGA is owned by A Radio Company, Inc., debtor-in-possession & its managed by Pedro De Jesus.
- The FCC's list of A.M. stations that have been silent for 2 or more months.
- "WEGA Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WEGA
- Radio-Locator Information on WEGA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WEGA
|This article about a radio station in Puerto Rico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|