From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WEM (disambiguation))
|Look up wem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wem is a blemish.
Wem may also refer to:
- HMS Wem (1919), a minesweeper of the Royal Navy during World War I
- Weem, a village in Perthshire, Scotland
- Wem, a small town in Shropshire, England
WEM may stand for:
- Watkins Electric Music, a British manufacturer of musical instruments
- Wells Regional Transportation Center, a train station in Wells, Maine, United States, which uses the code WEM
- West Edmonton Mall, Alberta, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WEM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.