From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WFM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WFM may refer to:
Science and technology
- Waveform monitor a type of oscilloscope used to monitor video signals
- Wired for Management, an Intel standard for managing computer systems
- Wideband FM, a form of frequency modulated radio
- Western Federation of Miners, an American labor union
- Whole Foods Market, an American foods supermarket
- World Federalist Movement, a global citizens movement
- Woman FIDE Master, a title awarded by FIDE to women chess players after fulfilling certain requirements
- Workforce management, the activities related to a company's employees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.