|City of license||Hudson, New York|
|Broadcast area||Upper Hudson Valley|
|Slogan||Continuous Country Favorites|
|First air date||1947|
|Format||WRWD-FM (107.3 FM, "Country 107.3")|
|Former callsigns||WAIP (March–April 2012)|
|Affiliations||NBC News Radio
America's Best Music (Dial Global)
(CC Licenses LLC)
|Sister stations||WCTW, WZCR|
WHUC (1230 AM) is a radio station broadcasting WRWD-FM (107.3 FM, "Country 107.3") format. Located near Hudson, New York, USA, the station serves the upper Hudson Valley. The station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc. (as CC Licenses LLC) and features programming from the America's Best Music network from Dial Global, as well as NBC News Radio. As of January 2013, the station ended its Adult Standards programming and began simulcasting Country station WRWD-FM which originates in Poughkeepsie, NY. The 1230 signal, as of August 2013, began being carried on translator W296AT at 106.9 FM.
WHUC began broadcasting October 21, 1947, with 250 W power. It was owned by Colgren Broadcasting Company.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 1999 (PDF). 1999. p. D-302. Retrieved April 2, 2012.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved April 2, 2012.
- "WHUC Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "3 Stations Represented By M & S Take the Air". Broadcasting. October 27, 1947. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WHUC
- Radio-Locator Information on WHUC
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WHUC
|This article about a radio station in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|