From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WIDE)
|Look up wide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WIDE or Wide may refer to:
- Wide (cricket)
- Wide and narrow data, terms used to describe two different presentations for tabular data
- Web integrated development environment
- Wide-angle Infinity Display Equipment
- WIDE-LP, a radio station (99.1 FM) licensed to Madison, Wisconsin
- WIDE Project, Widely Integrated Distributed Environment
- Women in Development Europe
People with the name Wide
- Ernst Wide (1888-1950), a Swedish long-distance runner in 1912 Olympics
- Edvin Wide (1896 - 1996), a Swedish long-distance runner in 1920-28 Olympics
- Width (disambiguation), related word
- All pages beginning with "Wide"
- All pages beginning with "WIDE"
- All pages with titles containing "wide"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.