|Industry||Flavors and Colors|
|Headquarters||Erlanger, Kentucky, USA|
|Key people||Dr. Hans-Peter Wild|
Wild Flavors, Inc. is a manufacturer of flavors, colors, and health-conscious food and beverage ingredients with headquarters in Erlanger, Kentucky. WILD Flavors, Inc is affiliated with Rudolf WILD GmbH & Co. KG and Dr. Hans-Peter Wild.
In July 2014 the company announced it was being taken over by Archer Daniels Midland in a $3 billion deal. Subject to regulatory approvals the takeover was expected to close before the end of 2014.
1994 - F&C Company in Cincinnati, OH was acquired and renamed WILD Flavors Inc
1995 - DRI Flavors, Canada
1997 - La Monde Ltd in Placentia, CA
2008 - American Purpac Technologies in Beloit, WI
2014 - Archer Daniels Midland said it will buy Wild Flavors for $3 billion.
Resolver Technology - A natural functional flavor based on a mix of natural flavors and flavor extracts. It neutralises undesirable off-notes of certain functional ingredients including a bitter, soapy, metallic or burning aftertaste.
SaltTrim - Allows food and beverage manufacturers to halve the amount of salt used in their products, making them healthier without impairing the taste.
Colors From Nature - A line of natural colors and plant extracts which allow for a wide variety of applications. The products use the authenticity and high quality provided by plant extracts along with the understanding that plant extracts contain original valuable components.
- "Contact." Wild Flavors. Retrieved on October 22, 2011. "Mailing Address 1261 Pacific Avenue Erlanger, Kentucky 41018"
- "Food ingredients firm Wild Flavors being acquired by ADM for $3 bn". Chicago News.Net. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "ADM buys ingredients company Wild Flavors for about $3 billion". chicagotribune. 07 July 2014.
- "Cognis Bolsters Position in Food and Beverage Industry Following Major Announcements". 25 June 2006.
- "WILD Flavors, Inc. and Diversified Natural Products Announce Partnership to Provide the Food and Beverage Industry - OligoFlex, a Revolutionary Ingredient for Joint Health". 22 February 2008.
- "Sunwin International and WILD Flavors, Inc. Announce Self-GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) Affirmation for OnlySweetTM Stevia Extracts". Marketwire. 15 September 2009.
- "Future Flavour Pathways". March 2009.
- "Wild helps cut salt content and maintain taste". 26 November 2007.
- "WILD Ingredients, product concepts for healthy, natural food". 18 November 2005.