From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wit is a form of humour.
Wit or WIT may also refer to:
- Any of the five wits or senses in premodern psychology
- Wit (play), a one-act play by American playwright Margaret Edson
- Wit (film), a 2001 film directed based on the play
- Witbier, a popular Belgian ale
- Antoni Wit (born 1944), Polish conductor
- Timezone in Indonesia:
- Wellington Improvisation Troupe, in Wellington, New Zealand
- Wipro, an Indian IT multinational (NYSE symbol: WIT)
- Women in Touch, a women's discussion group in Zimbabwe
- Walchand Institute of Technology, in Solapur, Maharashtra, India
- Waterford Institute of Technology, in Waterford, Ireland
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Wessex Institute of Technology, in Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Western Institute of TAFE, in New South Wales, Australia
- Wufeng Institute of Technology, in Chiayi, Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.