From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about radio station. For Washington State discrimination law, see Washington State Law Against Discrimination.
|City of license||Danbury, Connecticut|
|Frequency||800 kHz C-QUAM AM Stereo|
|First air date||October 1947|
|Power||1,000 watts (day)
286 watts (night)
|Owner||The Berkshire Broadcasting Corporation|
|Sister stations||WAXB, WDAQ|
- "Directory of AM and FM Radio Stations in the U.S.". 1959 Broadcasting Yearbook. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1959. p. B-122.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved June 13, 2012.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. FCC Media Bureau. Retrieved June 13, 2012.
- WLAD official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WLAD
- Radio-Locator Information on WLAD
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WLAD
|This article about a radio station in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|