|City of license||Bar Harbor, Maine|
|Broadcast area||Mount Desert Island, Downeast Maine|
|Branding||The New Bear|
|First air date||June 1, 1992|
|HAAT||121.0 meters (397.0 ft)|
|Affiliations||Premiere Radio Networks|
WLKE (99.1 FM) is an American radio station broadcasting a country music format. Licensed to Bar Harbor, Maine, USA, the station serves theDowneast Maine area. The station is currently owned by Blueberry Broadcasting and features programing from Premiere Radio Networks.
The station was assigned call sign WPRG on March 24, 1988. On May 19, 1992, the station changed its call sign to the current WLKE; on June 1, it signed on. As of September 28, 2009, it became part of a three station country network based out of Blueberry's Bangor office, simulcasting WBFB and also heard on WMCM.
- "WLKE Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WLKE Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Official Website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WLKE
- Radio-Locator information on WLKE
- Query Arbitron's FM station database for WLKE
|This article about a radio station in Maine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|