|City of license||Chattanooga, Tennessee|
|Slogan||Radio That Changes the Way You Live.|
|Power||1,000 watts unlimited|
|Affiliations||USA Radio Network|
|Owner||Wilkins Communications Network, Inc.
(Grace Media, Inc.)
WLMR (1450 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a religious format. Licensed to Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, the station serves the Chattanooga area. The station is currently owned by Wilkins Communications Network, Inc. and features programing from USA Radio Network.
In 1946, with a 250-watt radio transmitter on Rossville Boulevard, the station signed on at 6:55am on January 21st as WAGC, said to stand for "Winning a Greater Chattanooga". A network affiliate of the Mutual Broadcasting System, it also carried local programming, including baseball games of the Chattanooga Lookouts. It became WOGA in November 1959, and WMOC in October 1961. After a brief stint as WZRA from September 1983 to August 1984, it became WMOC again until November 1994, when it became WLMR.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Winter 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-22.
- "WLMR Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-02-22.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WLMR
- Radio-Locator Information on WLMR
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WLMR
|This Tennessee radio station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|