|City of license||Lancaster, Pennsylvania|
|Broadcast area||Lancaster, Pennsylvania|
|First air date||June 1922|
|Callsign meaning||Lancaster, PA|
|Former callsigns||WGAL (1922–1977)
|Sister stations||WKZF, WROZ|
The station offers coverage of the following sports teams, according to their official website:
WLPA also simulcasts WGAL's morning newscast.
WLPA switched from Fox Sports Radio (which it had carried since July 2005) to ESPN Radio on August 1, 2013. The station had attempted to affiliate with ESPN Radio for some years beforehand, but was unable to do so due to its geographic proximity to WGLD in Manchester Township; however, that station joined CBS Sports Radio in early 2013, making the ESPN affiliation available to WLPA.
- ""National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania"" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes John J. Snyder, Jr. (June 1982). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Jasper Yeates House" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-02-23.
- Stark, Eric (June 23, 2013). "WLPA drops FOX in favor of ESPN". Sunday News. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WLPA
- Radio-Locator Information on WLPA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WLPA
|This article about a radio station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|