From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WM Wm, wm, or variants may refer to:
- Wal-Mart, an American retailing chain
- WM, former New York stock exchange ticker symbol for Washington Mutual, a former American savings bank
- WM, New York stock exchange ticker symbol for Waste Management, Inc, a North American garbage company
Science and medicine
- Waldenström's macroglobulinemia, a rare form of blood cancer
- Working memory, a part of the short-term memory
- White matter, a type of brain tissue
Technology and computing
- Window Maker, a window manager for the X Window System
- X window manager, a part in the X Window System
- Windows Media, a multimedia framework for media creation and distribution for Microsoft Windows
- Windows Messenger, a part included in the Microsoft Windows XP operating system
- Windows Mobile, an operating system for Pocket PCs
- WM formation, a formation in association football, so called because it spells out the letters when viewed from above
- WrestleMania, a professional wrestling pay-per-view event
- The licence plate code used by the Germany Navy (Kriegsmarine) in World War II, standing for "Wehrmacht Marine"
- Waterloo Medal, a medal awarded to British soldiers who fought in the Waterloo campaign in 1815
- Woman Marine, a female member of the United States Marine Corps
- Western Maryland Railway, a former railway in the United States
- Windward Islands Airways or Winair IATA airline code
- Wm. (also Wm), an abbreviation of the name William
- The College of William & Mary, a public research university in Virginia
- Worshipful Master, the head of a lodge in freemasonry
- Wm. (also WM), weight (or) measurement in respect of shipping ocean freight Ref.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.