From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WMD or wMD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WMD may refer to:
- Weapon of mass destruction, munitions with the capacity to kill large numbers of human beings indiscriminately
- WMD, an online gaming community that spans across several games. Considered a "guild" or "clan"
- Weighted mean difference, a measure in statistical meta-analysis
- Wetland management district, a type of conservation area
- Workers' Memorial Day to commemorate workers killed, disabled, injured or made unwell by their work
- World Maths Day, a global educational event
- World Metrology Day, a global annual event celebrating the signing of the Metre Convention in 1875
- World Movement for Democracy, an initiative to strengthen collaboration among those working to promote democratic values and institutions
- Westmead railway station, Sydney, Australia (New South Wales railway station code)
- Wymondham railway station, Wymondham, England (National Rail code station code)
- "Wipe Me Down", a 2007 rap single by Lil Boosie
- Mandabe Airport, Mandabe, Madagascar (IATA airport code)
- Wiggle-match-dating, also known as Wiggle matching
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.