|City of license||Moose Lake, Minnesota|
|Broadcast area||Cloquet, Minnesota|
|Branding||The Moose - Oldies 106.9|
|HAAT||50 meters (164 feet)|
|Former callsigns||KBFH (1998-2002)|
|Affiliations||Jones Radio Network|
|Owner||Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa|
|Sister stations||WKLK-FM, WKLK|
WMOZ (106.9 FM, "The Moose - Oldies 106.9") is a radio station licensed to serve Moose Lake, Minnesota. The station is owned by Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa. It airs an oldies music format.
In addition to its usual music programming, WMOZ carries local high school sports and certain professional sports broadcasts of regional interest. As of the 2007-2008 baseball season, WMOZ is an affiliate of the Minnesota Twins radio network.
In January 2003, the station dropped its simulcast of WKLK-FM and flipped to a country music format. On November 26, 2003, the station flipped to an Oldies format from Jones Radio Network branded as "Oldies 106.9".
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Weegman, Rick (2004-10-14). "Today's featured prep games". Duluth News-Tribune. p. 05B.
- "Twins Radio Network". Minnesota Twins official website. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "Broadcasting News - November 2003". Upper Midwest Broadcasting. 2003-11-26.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WMOZ
- Radio-Locator information on WMOZ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WMOZ
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|