|City of license||Morganfield, Kentucky|
|Branding||The Sports Edge 1550 AM|
|Power||145 watts day
6 watts night
|Former callsigns||WMSK (?-1999)
|Affiliations||Fox Sports Radio, Kentucky Sports Radio|
|Owner||Henson Media, Inc.|
WUCO (1550 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a sports talk format. Licensed to Morganfield, Kentucky, USA, the station serves the Evansville area. The station is currently owned by Henson Media, Inc. and features programing from Fox Sports Radio and Kentucky Sports Radio.
The station went on the air in November 1960, and, with the exception of a brief period in 1999-2000 using the call sign WYGS, the station had always been known as WMSK.
The station changed from WMSK to the current WUCO call sign on February 12, 2015.
- "WUCO Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WUCO Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- ""WMSK 1550 to flip formats, will become "The Sports Edge" on Monday morning"". Jake's DTV Blog.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WUCO
- Radio-Locator Information on WUCO
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WUCO
|This article about a radio station in Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|