From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Springville, New Jersey
Media market: Philadelphia, PA
|Channels||Analog: 41 (UHF)|
(sale to Landover 5 LLC pending)
|Former callsigns||(Call Sign - Begin Date)
WNAI-LP - 12/01/2003
W68DN - 04/26/2001
W24CN - 01/31/2000
W59DH - 06/12/1997
890307NU - 03/07/1989
|Transmitter power||140. kW|
|Height||276. m (906 ft)
AMSL: 339. m (1,112 ft)
|Class||TX - Translator (LPTV)|
|Transmitter coordinates||WNAI-LPCoordinates: WNAI-LP, Roxborough, Philadelphia
74 dBu Service contour
|Public license information:||Profile
In June 2013, WNAI-LP was sold to Landover 5 LLC as part of a larger deal involving 51 other low-power television stations.
- "FCC Ownership Report Search Results - Facility ID 19586". FCC.gov. Federal Communications Commission.
- "FCC Assignment of License/Transfer of Control - Facility ID 19586". FCC.gov. Federal Communications Commission.
- "Call Sign History - Facility ID 19586". FCC.gov. Federal Communication Commission.
- Seyler, Dave (June 24, 2013). "Anatomy of an LPTV deal extravaganza". Television Business Report. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- HSN website
- Query the FCC's TV station database for WNAI
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on WNAI-TV
- FCC TV Station Profiles & Public Inspection Files for WNAI