|City of license||Destin, Florida|
|Broadcast area||Ft. Walton Beach area|
|Slogan||Beach Radio 1120|
|First air date||1987-04-21 (as WWOU)|
|Format||Progressive News/Talk and Local Information|
|Audience share||1.0, #19 (Fa'07, R&R)|
|Power||1,000 watts day|
|Callsign meaning||NorthWest Florida|
|Former callsigns||WWOU (1987-1988)
|Affiliations||CNN News Radio, Westwood One, Jones Radio Network|
|Owner||Andala Enterprises, Inc.|
WNWF (1120 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Progressive News/Talk and Local Information format. Licensed to Destin, Florida, USA, the station serves the Ft. Walton Beach area. The station is currently owned by Andala Enterprises, Inc. and features programing from CNN News Radio, Westwood One and Jones Radio Network.
The station went on the air as WWOU on 1987-04-21. on 1988-12-15, the station changed its call sign to WBZR, on 2003-11-01 to the current WNWF. WNWF is now known as "Beach Radio 1120", which is a progressive news/talk station. Beach Radio covers both national and local news, and also directs visitors to areas of local interest along the Emerald Coast.
- Walton Beach&MS=FL&MR=229&12P=157400&UP=1/25/2008&SU=C&BPER=9.4&HPER=&OPER=&NSD=&CE=0 "Ft. Walton Beach Market Ratings". Radio and Records.
- "WNWF Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WNWF Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WNWF
- Radio-Locator Information on WNWF
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WNWF
|This article about a radio station in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|